Tuesday 21 May 2019

Contingency Plan

Lighting:
Take my own lighting rig (small light box) in case the in building lighting isn't good enough to help keep noise of the footage to a minimum.

Weather:
For me this isn't an issue whilst recording as I will be in side, however I will have to check the weather updates so no gear or myself gets wet on the walk up to the studio.

Camera:
Charge the batteries the night before but take a spare with me in case they run out.
Take a spare SD card in case the first one gets full

3D Text Tracking:
If the 3D tracking doesn't go to plan, I can still do the video without it as it was an extra feature I wanted to add rather than a necessity.

Performers:
It'll be easier to shoot without them as it'll be easier to schedule and less paper work and it'll still look good as my original plans didn't performers.

Health and Safety:
Try to be as safe as possible to prevent injuries
if serious injuries do occur, call an ambulance, take them to a safer location and treat the injuries if possible.

Scheduling:
Agree on a time and day with Dave a week in advance and let him know about any changes if they happen to the time or day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing Evaluation

Video evaluation on editing