Tuesday 21 May 2019

Promotional Videos And Evalutation


Evaluation:
Overall I'm happy with the finished product of my promotional videos for Warehouse 18. 
Although I had to abandon the idea of 3D tracking the text as there wasn't enough room due to the close ups, I feel that the videos still clearly show what it is you're buying in the rehearsal rooms and recording studio. After sending the initial videos to my client for feedback, he was pleased with them, asked for a longer video showcasing all of the rooms and said he is going to use them on his website and social media page (Facebook). Hopefully this will help him gain more bands to use the rooms and recording studio. The lighting in the room made the videos look a little bland and washed out but I managed to fix that with colour correction and levelling in Premiere Pro to give it more of a cinematic feel as well as adding in the letter box bars. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Editing Evaluation

Video evaluation on editing